Your Board-Certified Family Law Advocate
Gisela M. Acevedo, CFLS
- Family Law
Experienced Trial Attorney, Litigator and Founder Gisela M. Acevedo represents her clients with passion, both inside and outside of the courtroom. She has built a career specializing in family law for 10 years with a proven track record in successfully litigating multiple-day trials, providing clients with skilled representation while keeping their specific goals in mind. She advocates for her clients through what is often the most difficult time of their life.
Ms. Acevedo listens to her clients and puts together a strategic and personalized plan for her clients when it comes to family law cases.
Ms. Acevedo has also developed specialized skills and has experience in representing clients during child welfare services interviews and investigations, drafting agreements, move away cases, both domestic and international, and mediation.
Ms. Acevedo has been an active member of the San Diego community since 2007, where she has previously participated in the Community Law Project, a program that offers free legal advice and referrals to members of the San Diego Community.
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor
- University of California San Diego
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Spanish Literature
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
Certified Legal Specialties
- Family Law, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- San Diego Community, Member, 2007 to Present